Following the successful introduction of the DSE60-Aluprinter in 2021, Polychromal is now launching the third generation DSE100-Aluprinter based on the same advanced technology as the DSE60-Aluprinter. The printer has a maximum print size of 1000 x 1000 mm and is equipped with a heatable vacuum table that can be switched on in segments.
- Maximum print definition: 1440 x 1440 dpi
- RIP Software: Kothari RIP
- Fastest printing speed at 1440 x 720 dpi: 40 minutes /m2
- Print height up to 200 mm
- Five-colour inkjet system: CMYK + Transparent
- Refillable bottles
- Equipped with IMS (ink mixing system) on all the colours for constant motion.
- Segmented heatable vacuum table for optimum print results.
Printing in anodised aluminium
DSE-Aluprinters have been specially developed for subsurface printing in anodised aluminium plate material. Together with DuraSeal and DuraPor plates and DuraColour inks, these user-friendly flatbed printers deliver a very high image quality and provide a labour- and cost-saving printing process.
The printers are ideal for creating custom plates, single pieces, short and medium runs, plates with sequential numbering and high-resolution images.
Watch the video of the printing process of the DSE-100 Aluprinter below.
If you would like to receive an offer or a sample, please contact our sales department. You can reach us by emailing or by calling +31 (0)72 567 0799.